2013-3-4

社区QQ达人 版主勋章 有头有脸

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2013-11-26 18:34:23 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
权威推荐:郑州大学2023年考研内部权威资料【点击查看】
总部地址:郑州大学主校区育博书店
考研咨询热线:13633846090(同微信,请优先微信联系)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014考研英语冲刺:重要连接词整理汇总    来源:太奇考研

距离2014年考研的日子越来越近了,相信考生朋友在经历了基础、强化、提高阶段打下了坚实的基础,如今考研冲刺阶段,大家如何正确有效的复习考研英语的阅读理解部分?接来下太奇考研小编就为大家整理分享关于考研阅读理解中重要连接词汇总,以帮助大家在英语复习时抓住要点。
  1.并列与递进
  and, or, also,neither…nor…,either…or…, like, likewise,
  similarly, equally, in the sameway, in a like manner, that isto say, too, both, each, also, as wellas, the same …as, in fact, compared with, in common, besides,
  additionally, for one thing,
  for another; one, the other; first of all/ to beginwith/first/firstly; second/secondly/next; furthermore/moreover/beyondthat/besides/in addition/what is more/also; finally。
  2.转折与让步
  but, however, yet, onthe contrary, by contrast,
  unfortunately, while, whereas, unlike, conversely,
  nor, otherwise, rather, rather than, although, though, even though, even if, nevertheless, nonetheless, despite, in spite of , different from, in contrast (with/to), instead (of), the opposite (of)。
  3.因果
  because, for, since, as, thus, hence,
  therefore, so, so…that, so…as to, consequently, in consequence of, as a consequence, accordingly, due to, thanks to,
  as a result, because of, inthat, for this reason, owing to, seeing that, the reason why…, result in, result from, lead to, to have an effect on, in this way, on account of, on the ground of, of course。
  4.例证
  such as, for example, for instance, of(these, those,
  them), among(these, those, them), to illustrate, as an illustration, one example is, to take an example, more specificallyspeaking, a case in point,
  namely, incidentally, that is。
  5.分总
  generally speaking, generally, as a general rule, in general, on a larger scale, to take the idea further, to take the aboveopinion to an extreme, in a sense, in one sense, in a way, to some extent, in my opinion, in my view, as for me, as far as I am concerned, obviously, undoubtedly, in terms of, in a word, on the whole, to conclude, to sum up, in summary, to summarize, in short, in brief,
  to be brief, on the whole, inconclusion, as has been pointed out, to repeat, as I have said above, once again, after all, in fact, above all,
  surely, most important of all,
  in such cases
  以上五点是考研英语阅读冲刺复习当中至关重要的内容,希望大家在最后的复习阶段认真利用好以上的复习原则和规律,有效提高考[微博]试成绩!

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享淘帖0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0 支持支持0 反对反对0

主题

好友

积分

版主

UID
考研年份
2013年
毕业学校
郑州大学
帖子