注册时间
2014-2-21
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2014-8-18 18:27:53 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
权威推荐:郑州大学2023年考研内部权威资料【点击查看】
总部地址:郑州大学主校区育博书店
考研咨询热线:13633846090(同微信,请优先微信联系)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.  09年范文:
As issymbolically illustrated in the cartoon, a large number of people aresurfing on line within a stretching spider web, either to entertain themselvesor to meet the work's needs. Unfortunately,it seems rather ironic to present people separated from each other by thespider web when they attempt to communicate. Undoubtedly, the spider web servesas a symbol of Internet, both connecting people and isolating them fromeach other.
  Themetaphorical and impressive portrayal has subtly revealed the duality of therelationship between man and Internet. On the one hand, there is no denying that Internet is currently one of the most efficientmedia used for interpersonal communication. As a college student, I get online every day to discuss news with other people on BBS, to study English byregistering for web courses, to chat freely through MSN Messenger with myfriends. But on the other hand, a goodmany people admit that they are too much addicted to Internet to maintain face-to-face contact withtheir friends and colleagues. Onceindulged in the fictitious world, people feel reluctant to approach others andto concentrate on real life. That's why some people have lost the skill ofdirect contact and get alienated from others.
Hence, it is necessary for us touse Internet in a reasonable way andrestrain from overindulgence. After all, Internet is invented to connect you and me, and to bring conveniences to ourlife rather than set a barrier to keep people beyond reach.
2.  08年范文:
As issubtly portrayed in the drawing, two handicapped young men areheading towards their destination with vigorous strides, leaving all theircrutches behind. The hardship of disability being no longer an obstacle ontheir journey, they support each other with firm hands and proceed steadily. The caption indicates that they cantravel north and south extensively with combined legs.
  It isapparent that the cartoonist aims at reminding us of the importance of cooperationin our daily life. Hardly can anyone achieve success in hiscareer without the assistance ofhiscolleagues and partners. As competitionin all lines of work grows increasingly fierce, we must defeat our rivalsthrough powerful team work. Takebasketball hero Yao Ming for an example,he can slam the dunk smartly because all his teammates contribute more orless to his outstanding performance. Likewise,the successful launching of Chang’e No.1 lunar probe should be attributed tothe Chinese scientists’ joint efforts instead of individual accomplishment. Ifwe work separately, we will be confined to frail minds and limited resources.
On the basis of the analysis above,we may draw a conclusion that cooperation and team work really count in this competitive society.Hence, we should associate ourselves harmoniously with our companions in every attempt towards our goals. Inaddition, it is indispensable to train our kids frequently to interactsmoothly with others in a team. As theproverb goes, unity is strength.
3 07年高分作文
As we cansee from the picture, a football match is going on. Onguarding the goal, the man on the left seems to be keeping a “huge goal” thatis easy and inevitable for a goal, while the person on the right hesitates tokick the ball with an illusion about the “huge goalkeeper”. It is obvious that both of themexaggerate the difficulties in front of them.
This photo does reflect athought-provoking social phenomenon which is not uncommon in China now. Theyoung always give up because the problem is beyond their ability to cope with. Superficially, it seems to be somewhatreasonable, but when weighing in the mind, we find there is an apparenttendency underlying this phenomenon: the lack of confidence. Firstly, it is well-known that weexist in a dynamic world with various difficulties. We can do nothing but facethem. Secondly, attitude is the keypoint to take the first step. Assume bravery and confidence to solve theproblem, you will find the question is not as “huge” as you imagine. Take usfor example, the entrance exam for graduate students even seems to a horriblemonster before us. Some people give up, some persist. So, with confidence andthe right assessment of the difficulties, try and exert your strength, and thenwe will overcome all problems.
On thewhole, I believe we young people should face thedifficulties in right manner. And nothing is impossible, just do it.
4.  06年范文:
As is vividly depicted in the photosabove, Beckham, the smart British football superstar, isenjoying a striking popularity among the adolescents. In the first picture,Beckham’s name appears on a young man’s face. The caption indicates thatworship for the idol is written on the face. In the second photo,another young man is doing Beckham’s chic hairstyle in a barbershop. We areinformed that he is spending 300 yuan imitating his idol’s haircut.
  Undoubtedly, the pictures have subtlyreflected the social phenomenon that idolworship is prevalent among the teenagers nowadays. Beckham representsthe image of sport hero whose handsome appearance and unparalleled footballskills are passionately adored by all the sports fans. Likewise, severalteenage girls won their fame overnight in The 2005 Super Girl Contest in China, whichprovoked nationwide noisy debates on the value and harm of admiring theseidols. Briefly speaking, young people are inclined to idolize the peoplewho excel in appearance, intelligence or talent.
Hence,idolatry, the thought-provoking social phenomenon, is a double-edged swordwhich can exert profound influence on the growth of young people. If we simplyworship the idols by imitating their hairstyles or pursuing fashionsunreasonably, the obsession will certainly waste us a great deal of money ortime, endangering the efficiency of our work. On the contrary, we will lead apositive and fruitful life if we endeavor to improve ourselves by bridgingthe gap between our models and us. Accordingly, the latter attitude shouldbe adopted to direct our way of life.
505年范文
As is shown inthe picture, we can see that with the rapid/speedy social and economicdevelopment, thenumber of the young/youth whofinancially support senior citizens sharply decreases. In the picture,there are four grown-up children whoare playing a football match of caring the old. The caption reads, it isa “football game of looking after the elders”.
The purpose ofthe picture is to show us that due attention has to be paid to the mistreatment of the elderly.Owing to selfishness, the number of adolescents taking care of the elder has obviously shrunk. If we let this situation go as it is, we do not know where the aged will be in the future. By that time, our society will suffer a great destruction.
Hence, it isimperative for us to take drastic measures. For one thing,we should appeal to our authorities to make strict laws to severlypunish those ill-treating old people. For another, we should enhance the awareness of people that repecting our parents is very vitalto us. Only in this way can we protect our aged parents. Also Ibelieve that we human beings can improvethe present situation, and we willhave a brighter future.
6 03年范文:
The set of drawings above vividly depictsthe destiny of a flower in different circumstances. As is shown in the firstcartoon, the flower is placed in a comfortable greenhouse that shelters itfrom the threatening lightning and storm. With proper temperature, moisture andfertilizer, the flower is growing in full bloom. On the contrary, whenremoved from the greenhouse and exposed to the driving rain, the flower soonfades and withers, with the petals scattered on the ground.
To begin with, thepurpose of the drawings is to show us that the flower growing in the greenhouse cannot withstand the test of the storm, yet the symbolic meaningssubtly conveyed should be taken more seriously. The delicate flower isnaturally associated with young people, to be specific, the onlychildren in our current society; the greenhouse epitomizes parents’doting care and abundant material supplies that can shield the children fromthe storms, or the harsh reality. Once the young people begin to seekindependence and accept challenges from the real world, they are found toospoiled to be strong enough in the face of difficulties.
Accordingly, it is vital for us to derivepositive implications from these thought-provoking drawings. On the one hand,we can frequently use them to enlighten the youth tobe more independent in life. On the other hand, parents should besensible enough to give their children more freedom to deal with troublesand problems. Only by undergoing more challenges and toils in adversitycan young people cultivate strong personality and ability, and only in thisway can they become winners in thiscompetitive world.
7.  02年范文:
The picture vividly depicts a lovely American girl in traditional Chinese costume with asweet smile on her face. She wears ribbons, necklaces and other accessoriesthat are characteristic of the clothes of a certain Chinese minoritygroup. Undoubtedly, the costume has added oriental charm/glamour to herbeautiful look/appearance/features.
What the picture conveys goesfar beyond only/merely a new fashion trend.Instead, it carries cultural meanings/implications as well. The fact thatpeople from different countries are attracted to mysterious Chinese culture indicatesthat to some extent a culture can be accepted, respected, appreciated andshared internationally. In other words, a nation’sunique/distinctive culture can become international through worldwide economicand cultural exchanges. Since the trend of globalization becomeirresistible, the increasing cultural exchanges can effectively improvemutual understanding and friendship.
It is my view thatnational culture as priceless spiritual treasure should be preserved andcherished. Meanwhile, there are good reasons to advocate internationalculture for those ideas from the other cultures, controversial or even absurdat first sight, can provide a different perspective for us to observe the worldin the long run. Nevertheless, when we are confronted with adifferent culture, we should be sensibleenough to absorb its essence and toresist its dark side. Only in this way can we promote culturaldevelopment positively and make our world dimensional, colorful and vigorous.
8.  01年范文:
When we use the word“love”, we do not simply mean anattraction to a person of the opposite sex,which is a very narrow definition of the word. The picture below illustratesthe real meaning of love, bystressing the fact that love isemotional strength, which can support us no matter how dark the world around usbecomes. As a matter of fact, throughout history people of many differentcultures have regarded love as themost sublime of human emotions.
As an illustration of the power of love, we should remember how the Chinese peopleof all nationalities respond to the call to help the victims of the deadlyearthquake in Sichuan Province. Although theirincomes are still low by international standards, people all over the countrydo not hesitate to donate whatever they can——be it money or goods——to helptheir needy fellow citizens. Furthermore, they do this with no thought of gainfor themselves.
It is my view that the best way to showlove is to help people who are moreunfortunate than we are. We should always be ready to give a helping hand tothose who are in trouble, no matter whether they are family members or completestrangers. Only by doing so can we help to make the world a better place, for,as the picture shows, the darker the shadows of sorrow become, the morebrightly the lamp of love shines.
9 2000年范文
As is shown inthe pictures, we can see that with the increase of commercial fishing,the number of fishes sharply decreased. In one picture,there were various kinds of fish and only one fishing-boat in 1900. On the contrary, in 1995 there was only one fish, but many fishing-boats.
The purpose ofthis picture is to show us that due attention has to be paid to the decrease of ocean resources.Owing to over-fishing, the number of fishes has obviouslydecreased. If we let this situation go as it is, we won’t know where fishis in the future. By that time, ourenvironment will suffer a greatdestruction.
Therefore, it isimperative for us to take drastic measures. For one thing,we should appeal to our authorities to make strict laws tocontrol commercial fishing. For another, we should enhance the awareness of people that the ocean resources are vital to us.Only in this way can we protect our ocean resources. Also Ibelieve that we human beings can overcomethis difficulty, and we will have a bright future.
10 98年范文
The pastseveral years have witnessed a phenomenon that a varietyof promises have been arising from allwalks of life. Regretfully, quite a lot of promises are sheer nonsense, just as the hen in the given cartoon commits herself to lay eggs which are roundwithout any angles and corners and have shells, egg whites and yolks.
       Oddand funny as they sound, such false promises can be seen and heard everywhere in our country. Administrationdepartments assure to perform their tasks effectively and fairly without takingany bribes; manufacturing units guarantee to turn out products of good quality;commercial enterprises swear to provide genuine commodities and polite andenthusiastic services. Can you find anything new and substantial other thantheir obligations, duties and jobs in these so called promises? I guess youranswer will be negative. As a matter of fact, their intention to make suchcommitments is nothing but to put on civilized outer clothing to please ordeceive the public.
       Idare say that our society is suffering corruption and cheat which are causingdamage to society both materially and morally. But the hen and her like should know that by dishonestwords no one can survive the intense competition under market economy system.They should remember the old saying, “Honesty is the best policy”.
1、求学信:
Directions:
You want to study at a certain foreignuniversity. Write a letter to ask about the situation there as regardsaccommodation and fees, possible scholarsips, and what qualifications one needsfor acceptance.
Dear Siror Madam,
I am a Chinese student who wish to applyfor admission into your prestigious university. My plan is to start my coursenext term, and I would be grateful if you would be kind enough to provide mewith certain essential information.
First, what qualifications do I need tofollow a course of study at your university? Ialready have a bachelor’s degree from Beijing University,but I wonder if there are any further academic requirements. Second, howmuch are the tuition fees? Although I intend to be self-supporting, I wouldbe interested to hear if there are any scholarships available for internationalstudents. Third, what is the situation as regards accommodation?
I look forward to your reply, and toattending your esteemed institution.
Yours sincerely,
Li Ming
22005:辞职+道歉信
Directions:
Two months ago, you got a job as an editorfor the magazine Fashion & Design. But now you find that the work isnot what you expected. You decide to quit. Write a letter to your boss Mr.Wang, telling him your decision, stating your reason(s), and making an apology.
Dear Mr.Wang,
    I am much grateful to be employed by yourcompany two months ago as an editorfor your magazine Design & Fashions. I appreciate the opportunity of having worked here with you andother colleagues. The experiences willbe unforgettable throughout my life.
    However, as a young man whose primaryinterest is in computer science rather than fashion designing. I find mypresent job doesn’t fall in with my previous training and strength. I therefore decide to quit this job forsomething else that may conform to my former preparation.
    Pleaseaccept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences my leaving may occur.
                                                   Yours truly,
                                                    Li Ming
32006:请求信
Directions:
You want to contribute to Project Hope byoffering financial aid to a child in a remote area, write a letter to thedepartment concerned, asking them to help find a candidate. You should specifywhat kind of child you want to help and how you will carry out your plan. Writeyour letter in no less than 100 words.
Dear Sir or Madam,
Moved by the noble cause of Project Hope and encouraged by whathas been achieved so far, I would like to contribute my bit to the project byoffering financial aid to a child in a remote area of your province.
I would be muchgrateful if you could help me seek out a girl who hasjust started schooling but whose family cannot afford her education. My plan isto pay for her tuition on an annual basis till she finishes her secondaryeducation. I would like to remit my donation directly to a bank account openedby her family in her local area.
                                                  Yours truly,
                                                      Li Ming

5、投诉信:
Directions:
You live in a room in college which youshare with another student. You find it very difficult to work there becauseyour roommate always has friends visiting. He/She has parties in the room andsometimes borrows your things without asking you.
Write a letter to the AccommodationOfficer at the college and ask for a new room next term. You would prefer asingle room. Explain your reasons.
Dear Siror Madam,
I am writing to express/airdissatisfaction/disappointment/concern regarding accommodation.I would prefer to move into a single room next semester, as Ifind the present sharing arrangement inconvenient.
I must explain that the reason for mydissatisfaction is my roommate’s inconsiderate behavior.For one thing, his friends are constantly visiting him; for another,he regularly holds noisy parties.
To solve this problem/surmount thisdifficulty/improve this situation/crack this hard nut, I hope to draw theattention of the authorities concerned. I am sure you will agree that the onlysolution is for me to move into a room of my own. Therefore,I would be grateful if you could find a single room for me, preferablynot in the same building but as near to the college campus aspossible.
Yours sincerely,
Li Ming
6、推荐信:
Directions:
One of your friends wants to apply for ajob working with foreign teenagers. Write a letter to recommend him/her,describe his/her past experience, and explain the reasons.
Dear Siror Madam,
I am writing to recommendone of my best friends, Zhou Botong,for this post. With his outstandingleadership and cheerful personality, he was elected chairperson of the StudentUnion of Tsinghua University several times.
Busy as he was, he completed hismajor, teenage psychology, with an outstanding school record. Upon graduation he was assigned tobe a teacher in Tsinghua Middle School. What is more, he loves his job and enjoysworking with children. This won himgreat popularity among his students.
Therefore, I do not hesitate torecommend him as an ideal candidate for the post you advertised. I am sure youwill make a wise decision in hiring him.

7、感谢信
DearXiaoqiang,
I am writing to express my heartfeltgratitude. I am referring to that unfortunate accident theother day, when I was knocked off my bike by a taxi.
If it had not been for your timelyassistance in giving me first aid, I fear that the consequencesmight have been much serious. Everyone agrees that it was your quick-wittedresponse in that emergency that has led to this satisfactory outcome.
Although nowadays people in mountingnumbers talk about the need to be unselfish, we see very fewpeople practice what they preach. If there were more people like you,this world would be a much nicer place.
82008年范文:道歉信
Dear Bob,
  I’mwriting to apologize for having forgotten to return the “theBeatles” CD to you when I left Canada.I was in such a hurry that I packed everything in my luggage without checkingcarefully. Had I paid more attentionthen, I wouldn’t have made such a stupid mistake.
  Nowsomething must be done to solve the problem because I understand youcherish the CD enormously. I can either sendit to you by express mail oralternatively compensate you at a reasonable price. If you do not mind, I may bring it back to you next time I go to Canada.
  Pleaselet me know which solution you prefer at your earliest convenience. I reallyhope you will accept my sincere apology.
                                             Faithfully yours,
                                              LiMing
9 2009年范文 建议信
Dear Editors,
I havebeen reading your newspaper for many years with a great enthusiasm andinterest. It is my view that limiting/prohibitingthe use of disposable plastic bags is ofutmost significance.
To crack this hard nut, I would like to give/offer/render/proposeseveral useful/practical recommendations as follows. First and foremost, it isimperative for us to ban the free use ofdisposable plastic bags. In addition, weshould develop possible alternative forms to replace them, such as paper orclothing bags. Last but not least,plastic bags should be offered in a much higher price in department stores orsupermarkets.
I hopeyou would find the above proposals conducive and I would like to discuss thismatter to further details. Your prompt attention to my suggestions would behighly appreciated.
                                                Yours sincerely,
                                                Li Ming
2007 建议信
Dear Sir/Madam,
Iam a student in this university who regularly comes to the library to spend myspare time. Generally speaking, theservices you offer here are quite good; however, I have some suggestions foryou to adopt. And I would like to extend my greatest appreciation if you are sokind as to take my suggestions into consideration.
To begin with, will you please prolongthe time for reading? In the daytime, most of the students are having class, sothey can’t come to the library. Moreover,some of the books on shelves are out of date. If you are so kind as toprovide us some books such as the latest magazines, we will be greatly honored.
Ireally wish to have a more comfortable library. Thank you for your time and consideration.
                                                    Sincerely yours,
                                                        Li Ming
告示信
10、
Directions:
The Students’ Union of your department isplanning a Chinese Speaking Contest. Write an announcement which covers thefollowing information:
    1) the purpose of the contest,
    2) time and place of the contest,
    3) what is required of the candidates,
    4) details of the judges and awards.
    You should write about 100 words. Do notsign your own name at the end of the letter. Use Department of Chinese Languageand Literature at the end of the announcement.
Chinese Speaking Contest
                                                              January 10, 2009
Toimprove students’ ability to speak Chinese and enrich after-class activities, the Students’ Union of Department ofChinese Language and Literature isorganizing a school-wide Chinese-speaking contest to be held on Saturday next week (17 January) at the Students’Auditorium. Those who are interested in taking part in it may sign up with themonitor of their classes before Tuesday next week. Five professors will beinvited to be judges. The first six winners will be given awards. Everybody is welcome to be present at thecontest.
                                The Students’ Union
                                Department of ChineseLanguage and Literature

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享淘帖0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0 支持支持0 反对反对0
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver| ( 豫ICP备07041838号 ) |

郑大考研网育博书店 Powered by 育博书店

回顶部