注册时间
2014-2-21
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2014-8-18 18:29:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
权威推荐:郑州大学2023年考研内部权威资料【点击查看】
总部地址:郑州大学主校区育博书店
考研咨询热线:13633846090(同微信,请优先微信联系)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpg
考研基础班网络课堂写作讲义
北京新东方学校 王江涛
第一节考研写作总论
一、课程安排:
1、考研写作总论:评卷实例、复习计划、学习方法、大纲解读
2、应用文:书信类、告示类、摘要(各占1/3)
3、段落写作:真题透视、框架结构、启承转合
4、两图写作(00、03、06、07)
5、一图写作(98、01、02、04、05)
6、图表作文
二、评卷实例:2001年真题
Directions:
Among all the worthy feelings of mankind, love is probably thenoblest, but everyone had his/her own understanding of it.
There has been a discussion recently on the issue in a newspaper.Write an essay to the newspaper to
1) show yourunderstanding of the symbolic meaning of the picture below,
2) give a specificexample, and
3) give your suggestion as to the best way to show love.
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.jpg
1、20分范文:
Among all the worthy feelings of mankind, love is probably thenoblest. It is of the utmost importance to the human beings. Everybody not onlyneeds love, but also should give love.
As is described in the picture, “love is a lamp which is brighter indarker places.” This is indeed true. People in darker places need more lightthan ordinary people. Maybe even a dim light can give them much hope for abetter life and progress. Maybe even a dim light can give them much hope for abetter life and progress. Maybe just a thread of light will call forth theirstrength and courage to step out of their difficulties.
For instance when someone is starving to death, just a little foodand water from you may save his life. Or when a little girl in a poor rural areadrops out of school because of poverty, just a small sum of money from you maysupport her to finish her schooling and change her life, you have given lovewhich is like a lamp in a dark place where light is most needed.
So to sum up, we should offer our help to all who are in need. Weexpect to get love from others and we also give love to others so when you seesomeone in difficulty or in distress and in need of help, don’t hesitate togive your love to him. I believe then the relationship between people will beharmonious and our society will be a better place for us to live in.
2、18分范文
It is generally believed that love is a hot topic which is mosttalked about. This is true not only in China but also in other countries.We live in different countries, speak different languages, but love issomething common to us all. But how to show love may be different withdifferent people in different countries. This is something we should give morethought to.
As is shown in the picture, love is like a lamp which shinesbrightest in dark places. This tells us a simple truth: Love is like a lamp. Itis most valuable when it is most needed. For example, once I saw a foreign ladyget lost in the street. She could not speak Chinese and nobody seemed to beable to help her. Though my English is not very good and I am a shy person, Ithought she needed help very much. I asked her what she wanted. She told me shelost her way, so I showed her the way to her hotel. It was a small thing butshe thanked me very much because my help was needed very much. My help was likea lamp in dark places.
I think we all should be like a lamp in a dark place, showing ourlove, giving our help to others, even to strangers. In this way, we can makethis world a harmonious and peaceful world.
三、复习计划:
1、考前复习:
   1)攻克词汇:
   2)精研真题:词汇、句子结构、选项设置、英译汉、背诵
   3)适当模考:
2、写作练习:
3、时间分配:
   1)14:00-14:15 写作A节
   2)14:15-14:50 写作B节
   3)14:50-16:00 阅读A节
   4)16:00-16:20 完型填空
   5)16:20-16:40 阅读B节
   6)16:40-17:00 阅读C节
第二节应用文
一、学习方法:
(一)  提高实力:
1、 十遍精读:
1) 精彩词汇
2) 精彩词组
3) 精彩句型
4) 句子结构:简单句(主干+修饰成分)、从句、时态、冠词、主谓一致
5) 段落结构:总分总,主题句+论证(+小结)
6) 关联词:小作文3-5个,大作文5-7个
7) 同义替换:词汇+句型
8) 代词替换:it, that, they
9) 精彩观点:
10)             原因建议:
2、 背诵:滚瓜烂熟、脱口而出、多多益善
3、 默写:发现写作弱点
4、 中译英:提高写作实力
5、 写作:模仿
(二)  掌握技巧:万能框架
二、大纲解读:
(一)评价目标:
考生应能写不同类型的应用文,包括私人和公务信函、备忘录、摘要、报告等,还应能写一般描述性、叙述性和说明或议论性的文章。短文写作时,考生应能:
1) 做到语法、拼写、标点正确,用词恰当;
2) 遵循文章的特定文体格式;
3) 合理组织文章结构,使其内容统一、连贯;
4) 根据写作目的和特定读者,恰当使用语域。

(二)考试内容:
该部分由A、B两节组成,考查考生的书面表达能力。总分30分。
A节:考生根据所给情景写出一篇约100词(标点符号不计算在内)的应用性短文,包括私人和公务信函、备忘录、摘要、报告等。考生在答题卡2上作答。满分10分。
B节:要求考生根据提示信息写出一篇160-200词的短文(标点符号不计算在内)。提示信息的形式有主题句、写作提纲、规定情景、图、表等。考生在答题卡2上作答。满分20分。
(三)评分原则和方法:
1、虽然A、B两节的考查要点有所不同,但对考生写作能力的基本要求是相同的,所以一般评分标准对两节都适用。但根据两节的不同考查要点,评分是会有不同的侧重点。
A节
应用文的评分侧重点在于信息点的覆盖和内容的组织、语言的准确性、格式和语域(指在书面和口语表达中根据不同的交际对象,所采用的话语方式,即正式、一般、非正式的话语)的恰当。对语法结构和词汇多样性的要求将根据具体试题作调整。允许在作文中使用提示语中出现过的关键词,但使用提示语中出现过的词组或句子将被扣分。
B节
B节作文的评分重点在于内容的完整性、文章的连贯组织性、语法结构和词汇的多样性及语言的准确性。
2、评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来给分。评分人员在档内有1-3分的调节分。
3、A节作文的字数要求是100词左右。B节作文的字数要求是160-200词。文章长度不符合要求的,酌情扣分。
4、拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面。评分时,视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。
5、如书写较差,以致影响交际,将分数降低一个档次。
三、书信格式:
(一)称呼
1、  写给机构
1)  不认识负责人:Dear Sir or Madam, DearSir/Madam, To whom it may concern,
2)  认识负责人:Dear Mr./Ms.President/Professor/Manager/Editor,
Dear President(Michael) Wang,
2、  写给个人
1) 关系不亲密:Dear Mr./Ms. President/Professor/Manager/Editor,
Dear President(Michael) Wang,
2) 关系亲密:Dear Michael,
(二)正文:3段、7句、100-120词、3-5关联词、3-5从句
1、第一段:2句
1)自我介绍
(1)I am a staff member from your company/corporation.
(2)I am afreshman/sophomore/junior/senior/undergraduate/graduate from the Department ofChinese Language and Literature of Beijing University.
      2)写作目的:I amwriting the letter in purpose of ordering some books/resigning from my currentpost/position.
      2、第二段:3
     1)改写提纲一:1句
     2)改写提纲二:1句
     3)改写提纲三:1句
3、第三段
1)表示感谢(私人建议信除外)
(1)      My appreciation to you for yourgenerous help is beyond words.
(2)      Words fail me when I want toexpress my sincere gratitude to you.
(3)      I take this opportunity to showmy heartfelt appreciation for the kind assistance you rendered me.
2)期待回信
(1)I am lookingforward to your reply/hearing from you soon.
(2)I lookforward to a favorable reply at your earliest convenience.
(3)Your promptattention to my inquiry would be highly appreciated.
(三)落款
Yours sincerely,
           Li Ming
四、书信类应用文:
1、大纲样题:订购信
Directions:
You are preparing for an Englishtest and are in need of some reference books. Write a letter to the salesdepartment of a bookstore to ask for:
1)      detailed information about thebooks you want,
2)      methods of payment,
3)      time and way of delivery.
Dear Sir or Madam,
As I am planning to take the National Entrance Test of English for MA/MSCandidates(NETEM), I have decided toplace an order of some NETEM books with due consideration of the good reputation of your bookstore and the high quality of your books.
Firstly, please give me particularaccounts as regards names, authors, publishing houses and prices of thesebooks. Secondly,I also need to know the terms of payment and after-sell service. Thirdly, I wonder if it is convenient for youto deliver these books by EMS to the headquarters of Beijing New Oriental Schoolby September 1, 2007. I have arrangedto pay for the service.
I would like to express mygratitude for your kind consideration of my requests. I look forward to hearingfrom you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Li Ming
第三节段落写作
一、书信类应用文
2、2005真题:辞职信+道歉信
Directions: Two months ago, you got a job as an editor for themagazine Fashion & Design. But now you find that the work is notwhat you expected. You decide to quit. Write a letter to your boss Mr. Wang,telling him your decision, stating your reason(s), and making an apology.
Dear Mr. Wang,
I am writing to inform you about my decision to resign from my current position.
The primary reasons are asfollows. First, after two months, I do feel that it is not easy for meto get used to the extra work and night shift. Second, the salary has proven to be much lower than you originallypromised, and I have a large family to support. Last, what I have learned in the university cannot meet therequirement of being an editor.
I feel terribly sorry for theinconvenience I have caused. I sincerely hope that youapprove of my resignation.
Yours sincerely,
Li Ming
3、2006真题:请求信
Directions:
  You want tocontribute to Project Hope by offering financial aid to a child in a remotearea,  write a letter to the departmentconcerned, asking them to help find a candidate. You should specify what kindof child you want to help and how you will carry out your plan. Write yourletter in no less than 100 words. Write it neatly on ANSWER SHEET 2.
Don't sign yourown name at the end of the letter, use "Li Ming" instead. Don't writethe address. (10 points)
To whom it may concern,
As astudent who can support myself, I am writing to request if you can help me find a potentialbeneficiary of Project Hope.
I wonder whether it is convenientfor you if two things regarding the child are taken into account. First, thechild should come from Sichuan Province because I intendto help a child from my hometown.Second, it will be better if he or she is a primary school student who wasforced to drop school because of abject poverty.
I would like to help the recipient of my assistance annually until he graduatesfrom college. Firstly, the moneywill cover his tuition fee and other expenses at school. Besides, I will correspond with himfrequently so that he can seek advice whenever he needs. Your prompt attention to my inquiry would be highlyappreciated.                                               
Yours sincerely,
Li Ming
4、备忘录/报告:
Directions: You are the president of acompany. Write a memo to Percy Shelley, the vice-president on the employee’straining on computer, telling him the need to train the employees, detailedinformation, and ask him to write a plan.
DateJanuary 20,2007
ToPercy Shelley, Vice President
FromLi Ming,President
SubjectComputerTraining of the Staff
As we discussed earlier this week,I agree with you that our firm is faced up with problem of the high rate of computer illiteracy of the staff. We need to make up a plan for trainingour employees in the new field.
I would like you to design our own in-house computer-training program. We had better classifythe employees and put them through the program in turn.
Write up a brief proposal, describing what you think the programshould cover. Assume the classruns four hours a week for ten weeks. Also,assume people have no prior computer knowledge or any formal course workin computer science.
5、摘要:
   1)不超过原文三分之一,可少不可多;
   2)不要评论、不要照抄;
   3)改写每段首尾句。
二、告示类应用文:
(一)写作格式:
      1、标题
      2、日期:标题右下方
      3、正文:1-3段,3-6句,0-1从句,现在/将来时
      4、署名:个人或单位
(二)分类:通告/通知、启事、其他
经典范文:征稿启事
Directions:
Your journal is planning to publish an issue. Write a contributionswanted which covers the following information:
   1) the purpose of the issue,
   2) time and methods of delivery,
   3) other details.
   You should write about 100 words. Do not sign your own name at the endof the notice.
ContributionsWanted
February 3, 2007
To celebrate the 14th anniversary of the Beijing NewOriental Education and Technology Group, this journal has decided to publish aspecial issue on our great achievements in the teaching and research activitiesin the past 14 years. Articles, photos, memoirs and other writings related tothis topic are invited. Faculty members and students are welcome to send intheir contributions in whatever forms or styles to our office before the 30thinstant. They may also send their writings and photos electronically to thefollowing address: xdfyy@staff.neworiental.org
                                                      The Editorial Office
                                                      New Oriental English Journal
三、真题透视:参见新东方考研写作教材P.12
1、1991:
DIRECTIONS:
A)      Title: WHERE TO LIVE---IN THECITY OR THE COUNTRY?
B)      Time limit: 40 minutes
C)      Word limit: 120-150 words (notincluding the given opening sentence)
D)      Your composition should bebased on the OUTLINE below and should start with the given opening sentence.
E)      Your composition must bewritten clearly in the ANSWER SHEET.
OUTLINE:

• Conveniences of the city
  • Attractions of the country
  • Disadvantages of both
  • My preference
2、1992:
DIRECTIONS:
A)      Title: FOR A BETTERUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN PARENT AND CHILD
D)      Your composition should bebased on the OUTLINE below and should start with the given opening sentence.
OUTLINE:

• Present situation: Lack of communication between parent and     child
  • Possible reasons:
1)     Different likes and dislikes
2)     Misunderstanding
3)     Others

• Suggestions:
1)     For parents
2)     For children
3、1993:
DIRECTIONS:
A)      Title: ADVERTISEMENT ON TV
D)      Your composition should bebased on the OUTLINE below and should start with the given opening sentence:“Today more and more advertisements are seen on the TV screen.”
OUTLINE:

• Present state
  • Reasons
  • My comments
4、1994:
DIRECTIONS:
A)      Title: ON MAKING FRIENDS
D)      Your composition should bebased on the OUTLINE below and should start with the given opening sentence: “Asa human being, one can hardly do without a friend.”
E)      Your composition must bewritten clearly on the ANSWER SHEET.
OUTLINE:

• The need for friends
  • True friendship
  • My principle in making friends
5、1995:
DIRECTIONS:
A)      Title: THE “PROJECT HOPE”
D)      Your composition should bebased on the OUTLINE below and should start with the given opening sentence: “Educationplays a very important role in the modernization of our country.”
E)      Your composition must bewritten neatly on the ANSWER SHEET.
OUTLINE:

• Present situation
  • Necessity of the project
  • My suggestion
6、1996:
DIRECTIONS:
A)      Title: GOOD HEALTH
D)      Your composition should bebased on the OUTLINE below and should start with the given opening sentence:“The desire for good health is universal.”
E)      Your composition must bewritten neatly on the ANSWER SHEET.
OUTLINE:

• Importance of good health
  • Ways to keep fit
  • My own practices
7、1997:
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image006.jpg
2001年大纲样题
Directions:
  Widespread tobaccoconsumption has led to grave consequences, yet the tobacco companies stillclaim that they make a valuable contribution to the world economy.
There is adiscussion in a newspaper on the above two viewpoints.
Write an essayto the newspaper
1)      Criticizing their view and
2)      Justify your stand.
In your essay,make full use of the information provided in the pictures printed below.
You shouldwrite about 200 words on ANSWER SHEET II.
8、1998:
Directions:
A.      Study the following set ofpictures carefully and write an essay in no less than 150 words.
B.       Your essay must be writtenclearly on the ANSWER SHEET II.
C.       Your essay should cover all theinformation provided and meet the requirements below:
1.Write out the messages conveyed by the cartoon.
2.Give your comments.
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image008.jpg
9、1999:
DIRECTIONS:
A.      Study the following graphscarefully and write an essay in at least150 words.
B.       Your essay must be writtenclearly on the ANSWER SHEET II.
C.       Your essay should cover thesethree points:
1.  effect of the country’s growing humanpopulation on its wildlife
2.  possible reason for the effect
3.  your suggestion for wildlife protection
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image010.jpg
10:2000:
Directions:
Study the following two pictures carefullyand write an essay to
1.      Describe the pictures
2.      Deduce the purpose of thedrawer of the pictures, and
3.      Suggest counter-measures
You should write about 200 words neatly onANSWER SHEET II
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image012.jpg
11、2001:
Directions:
Among all the worthy feelings of mankind, love is probably thenoblest, but everyone had his/her own understanding of it.
There has been a discussion recently on the issue in a newspaper.Write an essay to the newspaper to
1) show yourunderstanding of the symbolic meaning of the picture below,
2) give aspecific example, and
3) give your suggestion as to the best way to show love.
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image013.jpg
12、2002:
Directions:
Study the following picture carefully and write an essay entitled “Cultures---Nationaland International”
In the essay you should
1.        describe the picture andinterpret its meaning, and
2.        give your comments on thephenomenon.
You should write about 200 words neatly on ANSWER SHEET II.
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image015.jpg
An American girl in traditional Chinesecostume
13、2003:
Directions:
Study the following pictures carefully and write an essay about 200words based on the following
1.        describe the set of drawingsand interpret its meaning
2.        point out its implications inour life.
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image017.jpgfile:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image019.jpg
14、2004:
Directions:
Study the following drawing carefully and write an essay in whichyou should
1.  describe the drawing.
2.  interpret its meaning, and
3.  support your view with examples.
You should write about 200 words neatly on ANSWER SHEET 2.
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image021.jpg
15、2005:
Directions:
  Write an essay of160-200 words based on the following drawing. In your essay ,you should firstdescribe the drawing the interpret its meaning, and give your comment on it.
  You should writeneatly on ANSWER SHEET2. (20 points)
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image023.jpg
16:2006:
Directions: Study the following photos carefully and writean essay in which you should
1) describe the photos briefly;
2) interpret the social phenomenonreflected by them,
3) give your point of view.
You should write160-200 words neatly on ANSWER SHEET 2. (20 points)
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image025.jpg      file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image027.jpg
图一:把崇拜写在脸上。       图二:花300元做个"小贝"头。
注:Beckham(贝克汉姆):英国足球明星。
17、2007:
Directions:
Writean essay of 160-200 words based on the following drawing. In your essay, youshould
1)describe the drawing briefly,  
2)explain its intended meaning, and then  
3)support your view with an example/examples.
Youshould write neatly on ANSWER SHEET 2. (20 points)   
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image029.jpg
四、考研论说文框架结构:3段、12句、160200词、57关联词、57从句
第四节两图写作
一、考研论说文框架结构:
(一)  第一段:图画描述,3句
1、 总体描述:人物/动物/事物+动作/服装+环境/表情,1句
2、 挖掘细节词、串连成句:1-2句
3、 文字说明/象征寓意:1句
(二)  第二段:意义阐释,5句
1、  主题句:象征寓意,1句
2、  论证:3句
1) 基础一般的同学:
(1)       讲原因:
(2)       讲故事:
(3)       联系现实:图画作文创作原则(以小见大,把握象征寓意,个体想为群体,具体想为抽象)
2) 基础较好的同学:
(1)       五大角度:背景、事实、反方观点、原因、后果
(2)       六种手段:因果、分类、定义解释、统计事实、举例、正反论证
3、  小结:1句
(三)  第三段:建议措施,4句
1、  结论句:1句
2、  针对双方提建议:2句
3、  包装结尾、展望未来:1句
二、启承转合:
(一)  启:启动观点、开篇点题
(二)  承:观点承接、正面论证
1、 First(ly), In the first place,First and foremost, Above all, On the one hand, For one thing,
2、 Second(ly), In the secondplace, Besides, In addition, What is more, Furthermore, Moreover, On the otherhand, For another
3、 Third(ly), (The) Last but not(the) least, More importantly, Even worse,
(三)  转:观点转折、反面论证
Conversely,Nevertheless, Unfortunately, Whereas, Yet, Instead, In/By comparison/contrast,On the contrary
(四)  合:文章结尾、合并归纳
As aresult/consequence, Consequently, Accordingly, Thus, Hence, Generally/Brieflyspeaking,
三、两图写作
(一)2003范文:
The set of drawings above vividlydepicts the destiny of a flower in differentcircumstances. As is shown in the firstcartoon, the flower is placed in a comfortable greenhouse which shelters it from the threateninglightening and storm. With proper temperature, moisture and fertilizer, theflower is growing in full bloom. On thecontrary, when removed from the greenhouse and exposed to the drivingrain, the flower soon fades and withers, with the petals cast about on thegrounds.
To begin with, the purpose of the drawingsis to show us that the flower growing in the green house cannotwithstand the test of the storm, yetthe symbolic meanings subtly conveyed should be taken more seriously. Thedelicate flower is naturally associatedwith young people, to bespecific, the only children in our current society; the greenhouse epitomizes parents’ doting care andabundant material supplies that can shieldthe children from the storms, or the harsh reality. Once the young people begin to seek independence and acceptchallenges from the real world, they are found too spoiled to be strong enoughin the face of difficulties.
Accordingly, it is vital for us toderive positive implications from these thought-provoking drawings. On the onehand, we can frequently use them to enlighten the youth to be more independent in life. On the other hand, parents shouldbe sensible enough to give their children more freedom to deal withtroubles and problems. Only byundergoing more challenges and toils in adversity can young people cultivatestrong personality and ability, andonly in this way can they become winners in this competitive world.
(二)2006高分作文:
1、18分作文样例一
The photosvividly depict that nowadays many people, especially, young fellows are tracingsuch fashion. The first one signed the name of Beckham on his left face, whilethe second one asked the hairdresser to copy the hair style of Beckham withabout 300 yuan. Both of them are typical fans of the well-known Britishfootball player-Beckham.
This kind ofsocial phenomenon is not entirely a coincidence. There are reasons accountingfor this fashion. Firstly, with the rapid development of society, some peoplefeel dull and desperate about the reality, so they desire to find some famouspeople as their idols. In the way, they feel satisfied with their life and havea goal to achieve. Secondly, just opposite to the above, others are justfashion tracers. They barely want to show that they are keeping step with thefashion. Thirdly, some people even don’t have any special purpose but to do itas others. In their deep heart, they don’t treat it as fashion but as fun.
Franklyspeaking, this social phenomenon is very dangerous to the whole society. Someyoung men spend most of their time decorating themselves as their idols. As aresult, they don’t have enough time to study or work, then they are always leftbehind. Moreover, it is harmful to the establishment of a harmonious society.
To draw a conclusion, we don’t deny that people should have theiridols to admire, but in a sensible way. They can learn from what they haveachieved and try to behave that way. And also parents should give proper adviceto their children to form a proper outlook of the world.
第五节一图写作
一、两图写作:
(二)2006高分作文:
2、18分作文样例二
More and moreyoung people are increasingly influenced by foreign culture. As can be clearlyseen from the above picture, a young gentleman puts “Beckham” on his face.Another decently dressed young gentleman is willing to pay 300 yuan to have hishair made in his favorite style. It is clear that the picture implies a commonphenomenon in our society today: more and more people, especially the young,are endlessly chasing popular things, disregarding the cost that they must pay.
There are atleast three good reasons for this phenomenon. In the first place, the spreadingof foreign culture in our country in recent years may be the main reason.Secondly, many young people in our modern society have an open mind.Consequently, they are willing to accept new things. Last but not least, a lotof people have become richer and richer. As a result, they can pay for theexpense to do that kind of things. There may be other reasons, but it isgenerally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly acceptable.
As far as I am concerned, the spreading of foreign culture in oursociety is not a bad thing. But as a popular saying goes, every thing has twosides. This phenomenon is without exception. My suggestion as to the best wayto cope with the problem is as follows. On the one hand, people should take aproper attitude toward this phenomenon. On the other hand, our society isexpected to appeal to the general public to resist its bad effect. I am surethat my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.
二、英语全攻略:
(一)培养兴趣:
      1、听说方面:
         1)英文歌曲:
         2)原版影视:
      2、读写方面:
         1)女生:Romeo and Juliet, JeanEyre, Love Story
         2)男生:Bible, Ancient Greek andRoman Mythology, The Old Man and the Sea
(二)掌握方法:“精”
         1、听力:听写
         2、口语:跟读+模仿
         3、阅读:背诵
         4、写作:中译英
三、一图写作
   (一)1998高分作文:
        114分作文样例一:
The past several years have witnessed a phenomenon that a variety ofpromises have been arising from all walks of life. Regretably, quite a lot ofpromises are sheer nonsense, just as the hen in the given cartoon commitsherself to lay eggs which are round without any angles and corners and haveshells, egg whites and yolks.
       Oddsand funny as they sound, such false promises can be seen and heard everywherein our country. Administration departments assure to perform their taskseffectively and fairly without taking any bribes; manufacturing units guaranteeto turn out products of good quality; commercial enterprises swear to providegenuine commodities and polite and enthusiastic services. Can you find anythingnew and substantial other than their obligations, duties and jobs in these socalled promises? I guess your answer will be negative. As a matter of fact,their intention to make such commitments is nothing but to put on civilizedouter clothing to please or deceive the public.
       Idare say that your society is suffering corruption and cheat which are causingdamage to society both materially and morally. But the hen and her like shouldknow that by dishonest words no one can survive the intense competition undermarket economy system. They should remember the old saying, “Honesty is thebest policy”.
2、14分作文样例二:
       Hereis an interesting cartoon: With her head held high, maybe singing, a hen standsproudly in the center of the picture with a notice in hand. It says: “Firstly,I promise that the eggs I lay are absolutely round without any square corners.Secondly, they all have shells and cores.” It’s so ridiculous that we can’thelp laughing. But after that there must be something left.
       Recently,many promises have come up in many walks of life, especially the servicedepartments. They promise you that they will provide you with warm smileservice and good products. AT first you are moved nearly to thank them. But ifyou think twice, you may wonder if those should be their duties. It goeswithout saying that factories should produce goods of quality, departmentstores should serve customers politely, buses should arrive on time, and soforth, because all of these are their responsibilities. But why should theypromise what are their due jobs? One reason may be that they want to correcttheir past mistakes under the planned economic system. Another is that theyintend to improve their images and please the customers.
       Inmy opinion, trying to be better is worth welcoming, but making empty and falsepromises is unacceptable. If factories, companies, stores and administrationsdo their jobs wee rather than talk nonsense, our society will be moreprosperous.
   (二)2002高分作文:
1、20分作文样例:参见考研写作教材P.53(1)
(1)
       This is a very interesting picture of alovely American girl dressed in traditional Chinese costume with a sweet smileon her face. She wears a pearl necklace, colorful ribbon, ear rings, and otherdecorating things that are characteristic of the clothes of a Chinese minoritynationality. It is obvious that as a result of our open-door policy, more andmore foreigners visit Chinaand become interested in our national culture, which is making it gointernational.
       There is no reason to make a fuss aboutthis phenomenon. With the rapid development of technology and economy, theworld is becoming smaller and smaller, and international cultural exchangeshave become more and more frequent, which is inevitably improving our mutual understandingand friendship with other countries.
       As Chinese citizens, we should respectour own national culture and learn useful things from the cultures of differentnations, which will enable us to make great progress in many ways. I believe ahappy and bright future is awaiting us if we make every effort to promotecultural development both nationally and internationally.
2、18分作文样例:参见考研写作教材P.53(2)
(2)
       Nowadays, “national culture orinternational culture” has become a matter of great concern for the generalpublic in our society, especially for those who are confronted with thisproblem. Now let’s take a look at the American girl in traditional Chinesecostume. She looks very beautiful with a nice smile on her face. It seems thatthe girl is very fond of the Chinese costume.
       Obviously, the picture indicates that aculture of one nation may become international, which is beneficial to all thehuman beings. Since Chinahas opened its door widely to the outside world, many people from differentcountries want to visit China.They will accept and love the Chinese culture as a whole. In addition, Chineseculture should be well shared with foreign people who have shown their greatinterest in it. Meanwhile, the Chinese people are also exposed to foreigncultures when more foreign people come to China. In this way people fromvarious nations in the world will be able to acquire better understanding ofeach other and live peacefully in this world.
       My opinion about this cultural phenomenonis that a national culture should become international. This is because theculture of any nation is a kind of precious heritage, and belongs to the wholemankind.
(三)2004高分作文:
2、18分作文样例:
As is shown in the picture, on arriving atthe finishing line of a race on the playground, the lovely young man has tocontinue his new journey in no time instead of stopping to take a rest. He hassuccessfully settled the puzzle of “stopping or going on” which might haveconfused many others.
With the increasing pace of modern life, perhaps no change hascharacterized the past decase more dramatically than that of people’s view ontheir own life. It is generally agreed upon that people have to adjustthemselves to this new change. On the one hand, no doubt, people will gain alot by setting new goals in their daily life. take the famous scientist ThomasEdison for example. He had done very well in his early life, but continued topursue something more difficult all through his life. On the other hand, if oneis obsessed with the success he has achieved, he would lose the chance topursue new success. What is more, he may become the slave of his success. Thereare many cases showing that people lose their courage to better themselvesafter becoming successful.
To sum up, one’s view on his success determines his future. In myopinion, it is necessary to carry out a nation-wide campaign publicizing peoplewho have a burning desire for more and ever greater achievement when they arealready well-known. So that people in the society will develop aforward-looking attitude and make their life worth living and the world morebeautiful as well.
第六节图表作文
一、一图写作:
(三)2004高分作文:
2、16分作文样例:参见考研写作教材P.65(1)
(1)
       The cartoon depicts a vivid picture inwhich an athlete, dripping sweat, is rushing to the end. Obviously, he wins thematch, but this is not the key message conveyed by the picture. The moststriking feature of the drawing is that the same line is marked as both “thestart” and “the end”, which indicates that although the athlete came to thefinish, a new race is waiting for him.
       The idea conveyed by the cartoon isapparent: the end is a new start. It is widely accepted that we should not besatisfied with the present achievement, for nowadays new challenges andcompetition never stop. The market economy and competitive society drives manypeople studying hard for higher academic degrees, some of them even seeking theopportunities to study abroad. We should spare no efforts improving ourselves,master high technology and professional skills. The we can make use of it todevote ourselves to society.
       Take my father as an example. He wasdenied higher education for historical reasons. But by self-study he became atechnician in a factory. Many people thought he was content. But he neverstopped studying. He took courses of law in his spare time. Later he became alawyer. “The finishing point is just a new starting point”, he said to me.
二、钻石句型:
第一段
    (一)现状说明:
   1. Whenasked about…, most people believe that…, but other people consider itdifferently.
2. When it comes to…, people’s opinionsdiffer. Some hold the opinion that…, while others claim that….
    3. There is no consensus of opinions amongpeople as to the role of …. Some people claim that…, while others believe that….
    4. There is a general discussion todayabout the issue of …. Those who criticize … argue that…. They believe that ….But people who advocate …, on the other hand, argue that….
    5. Most are of the opinion that…. But Ipersonally believe that….
    6. Now people in growing numbers arebeginning to realize that….
    7. Now, it is generally acknowledged that…,but I doubt whether….

(二)图表描述   
1.      In 1990, it increased/decreased from … to ….
2.      By comparison with 1998, it increased/decreased by …
3.      The figure has nearly doubled, compared with that of last year.
4.      It has increased/decreased almost three times, compared with ….
5.      The number is twice as much as that of 1990.
6.      It accounts for … percent of the total.
7.      The number was …, less/more than a half/third/quarter of the 1990 total.
第二段   
(一)   原因列举
1.      The phenomenon/change in … mainly results/arises from the fact that …
2.      One may regard the phenomenon as a sign of/ response to …
3.      There are many causes/reasons for the dramatic growth/decrease. Firstly, …Secondly, … Finally, …
4.      A number of factors can account for the change in …
5.      Another contributory factor of … is …
6.      Why are/do/did …? For one thing, … For another, … Perhaps the primaryreason is …
7.      … is also responsible for the rise/decrease in …
(二)   观点陈述
1.      The advantages of A outweigh any benefit we gain from B.
2.      Good as A is, it has its own disadvantages. For one thing, it …; foranother, it …
3.      Although A has enormous/substantial/considerable advantage over B, itcannot compete with B in …
4.      A’s advantage sounds ridiculous/means nothing when B’s advantage areconsidered.
(三)   利弊说明
1.      Although a lot of people believe that …, I doubt/wonder whether theargument bears much analysis/close examination.
2.      As opposed to widely held ideas, I argue that …
3.      Although the popular belief/idea is that …, a current study/surveyindicates that …
4.      They may be right about …, but they seem to neglect/fail to mention thefact that …
5.      Although it widely accepted that …, it is unlikely to be true that …
6.      It is true that …, but this is not to say that …
7.      There is absolutely no reason for us to accept/resist that …
8.      What these people fail to understand/consider/mention is that …
9.      You may say that … It probably will. But…
10.  It is one thing to believe that …, but it is quite another to say that …
(四)   举例论证
1.      Numerous examples can be given, but this/these will suffice.
2.      I can think of no better illustration than the following one(s).
3.      This case effectively clarify the fact that …
4.      This story tells that …
第三段
(一)   归纳结论
1.      From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusionthat …
2.      All the evidence supports an unshakable conclusion that …
3.      It is high time that we placed great emphasis on …
4.      It is high time that we put an end to the undesirable phenomenon of …
5.      There is no denying that further attention must be paid to the problem of…
(二)建议措施
1.      It is necessary that effective actions should be taken to prevent thesituation.
2.      Hence, it is imperative for us to take drastic measures/steps.
3.      We should appeal to the authorities to make strict laws to control thisproblem.
4.      We should enhance/cultivate the awareness of people that this issue isvital for us.
5.      Only in this way can we solve the problem.
6.      I believe we humans can overcome this difficulty and we will have abrighter future.
三、图表作文
(一)黄金句型:参见考研写作教材P.72“描写图表句型”
描写图表句型

file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image030.gif

1.                           the                    ...

file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image031.gif

2. The                        that…
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image032.gif

3. From the               given in the         , we can             that…
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image033.gif

4. The                of …                       ,                        

of last year.
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image034.gif

5. The                                                         , compared with…

percentage

number

twice

4 times

half

as much as

that

those

6. The               is                                 of 1990.
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image035.gif

7. The            was X percent,          than            of the 1998 total.
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image036.gif

8. By comparison with 1990, it                     

file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image037.gif

9. It has                                               
10. It accounts for 15 percent of thetotal.

file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image038.gif

11. By 1998,

file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image039.gif

12. A has                                                   B
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image040.gif

13. A has                       the same              of             as…

file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image041.gif

14.                            … there
in                            .

file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image042.gif

15. The number of…

file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image043.gif

16. There                                                March,

second-highest

third-lowest

17. that is the                  rate in history.
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image044.gif

18. The              remained                    

file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image045.gif

19. The              reached

reached

picked

20. The figure            90 percent, the highest level everrecorded since 1960
(二)经典范文:
1、2001大纲样题:
Directions:
Wide spreadtobacco consumption has led to grave consequences, yet the tobacco companiesare still claiming that they make a valuable contribution to the world economy.
There is adiscussion in the newspaper on the above two viewpoints.
Write an essayto the newspaper
1)      Criticizing the view of the tobacco company and
2)      Justifying your stand.
In your essay, make full use of the information provided in thepictures printed below.
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image046.jpg
The majority of people would agreethat cigarette smoking has cause serious problems. Yet the tobacco corporations insist that they contribute greatly to the world economy by payingtaxes to the government and employing hundreds of workers.
Personally, I assume that cigarette production and consumption threatens to do more harm than good. To begin with, smoking is responsible for many fatal diseasessuch as lung cancer, heartattacks, to name only a few. Accordingto the recent survey, tobacco consumers account for about 20% of theworld population, and among them, three million people die from smoking-relatedillnesses every year. The fact thatthe output of tobacco production is reduced from 14.364 billion pounds in 1994to 14.2 billion pounds in 1995 alsoindicates that people have come to realize the negative effects ofsmoking. In addition, tobaccoconsumption is extremely wasteful of money. As is indicated in the pictures, 200 billion US dollars is due tosmoking every year. Obviously,the total loss of money around the globe substantially exceeds the gain in industry.
In conclusion, as the economic development aims at making our life better, we cannot sacrifice our health for short-term financial benefits. Ifwe have to spend more and ore money providing medical services for those whosuffer from smoking-related illnesses, thenotion of promoting economy via tobaccoproduction is not justifiable. It ishigh time that we fought for the total tobacco ban.
2、表格图:
Directions: For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write acomposition on the topic Statistics in People’s Daily Expenses in Xi’an. Youshould write at least 120 words and base your composition on the outline below:
1、 Describe the changes indicatedin the table.
2、 The reasons for the change.
3、 Make predictions about thefuture tendency.

1999   (%)
Food
Clothing
Recreation
Others
Total
   `100
What is shown in the table aboveindicates that dramatic changes have taken place in thedaily expenses in Xi’anfrom 1995 to 1999. The expenses on food havedeclined by 30% while thoseon clothing and recreation haveincreased respectively by 9% and7%. The statistics of rise and fall seem to exist in isolation but closelyrelated to each other.
There are two factors accountingfor these changes. Development in economy is anessential one in five years. The increased income resulting from economic growth plays a vital role in the less expense on food. Hence, a smallpercentage of total income is enough to cover food expenses. Another one is thechanges in life style. When food presents no worry to the average, people beginto focus more of their interest on handsome appearance and happy leisure time. As a result of such a shift, spendingon clothing and recreation increasesyear by year.
From the analyses made above, wemay come to the conclusion that people’s living standards in Xi’an have been constantly improved between1995 and 1999. With the further growth in economy and morechanges in life style, the tendencyindicated in the table will continue in the better direction.
(三)高分作文:
1、1997:
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.TC2/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image046.jpg
       114分作文样例一:参见考研写作教材P.271
(1)
       Wemeet smokers everywhere: in the streets, on college campuses and in shops.There are 5.8 billion people in the world, and the smokers are about 1.1billion, which makes up 20 percent of the world’s total population.
       Smokingis very harmful. I think there are two main aspects to the damage. First,smoking consumes a great deal of money. As is shown in the pictorial graph,smoking wastes 200 billion dollars, and it is the main cause of lung cancer.About 3 million people die because of the relevant diseases derived fromsmoking every year.
Because more and more people are aware of the great harm of smokingto humans, the amount of tobacco consumption is on the decrease. Form thefollowing figures we can clearly see the tendency. The total amount of worldtobacco production added up to 14.364 billion pounds in 1994, but it dropped to14.2 billion pounds in 1995. At the same time, many countries call on people togive up smoking. So it is certain that the number of smokers is to decrease.
       214分作文样例一:参见考研写作教材P.282
(2)
       Fromthe above set of pictures, we can see that there were a total of 14.364 billionpounds of tobacco produced in 1994 and 14.2 billion pounds in 1995. Because theamount of tobacco production is falling yearly, it can be predicted that thetendency of tobacco consumption would also be falling yearly. There are manyreasons. Firstly, smoking wastes money. Every year there are two hundredbillion dollars “burnt” in the cigarette “fire”, secondly, smoking would hardlydo people any good and it can even cause caner. Every year there are threemillion people “buried” in the cigarette “tomb.”
       Althoughtobacco consumption is falling, there are too many people who smoke. Thepopulation in the world is 5.8 billion, but about twenty percent of thepopulation, that is to say 1.1 billion people smoke. So the situation isserious and the movement against smoking is still a difficult task.
2、1999:14分作文样例:参见考研写作教材P.34(15-13分)
From these graphs, we can draw a conclusionthat, with the growth of human population, the number of species has decreasedrapidly in America,and some species have even vanished from our planet.
       Whydoes this phenomenon appear? I think there are several possible reasons forthis. First, with a rapid growth of population, more and more people came tolive where some wild species have been living. Then these species have to moveto other places. Some of them probably cannot adapt to the new environment anddie. Second, although many people look on the wildlife as their friends, somepeople may not think so. They catch a lot of wild animals and sell them inorder to get more money. Third, with the development of the industry, thenatural balance and the ecologic environment are destroyed. The deforestationhas become more and more serious. So some of the wildlives become homeless andextinct.
       Inorder to protect the wildlife, I have some suggestions. First, the governmentsshould make laws to prevent them from being caught and killed. Second, thegovernments should educate people to love the nature and protect it. Third, asfor ourselves, we should take practical actions to protect our livingenvironment.
四、课后复习:
1、通读教材、消化笔记:1-2月
2、十遍精读、背诵、默写、中译英:12月前
3、总结框架、考前模考:1月

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享淘帖0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0 支持支持0 反对反对0
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver| ( 豫ICP备07041838号 ) |

郑大考研网育博书店 Powered by 育博书店

回顶部