2007-3-21

社区QQ达人 考研VIP 版主勋章 Medal No.5 有头有脸

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2015-6-21 09:25:10 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
权威推荐:郑州大学2023年考研内部权威资料【点击查看】
总部地址:郑州大学主校区育博书店
考研咨询热线:13633846090(同微信,请优先微信联系)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  有很多考生认为,英语作文只要在研究生考试的前一个月发力就可以了,其实这是一个误区,考研英语作文是一项非常能体现考生英语水平的题目,这需要日积月累的基础铺垫才能写出亮点作文,临阵磨枪虽然能有一定的效果,但是想要在这一部分拿高分的话,考生还是需要踏踏实实的一步一步积累。下面小编与大家分享一些考研作文基础模板,大家可以初期练习一下,以便后期再稳步提高!
【实例一】
  Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
  Traveling alone is the only way to travel. If you take someone with you, you take your home with you. When you travel alone, you meet new people, have new experiences, and learn more about yourself.
  When I traveled with my friend, I spend all my time with that friend. We eat together and sightsee together. When I travel alone, I spend my time looking for new friends. It is easy to fine other people, either other tourists or locals, to eat with or have a coffee with. When you share meals with strangers, they become friends.
  When I travel with a friend, my routine is predictable. We maintain the same schedule that we do at home. When I travel alone, I adopt the rhythm of the place I visit. I might take a nap in the afternoon and eat dinner at 11 pm. I might go to a disco and dance all night.
  When I travel with a friend, we know how we will react to things. When I travel alone, each new experience requires a new reaction. If I don’t try new things, I won’t be able to decide if I like something or not. Shall I ride an ostrich or eat one?
  I think it is always important to do things on your own. You can fine new friends, collect new memories, and adopt different ways of doing things. Isn’t that the point of travel?

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享淘帖0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0 支持支持0 反对反对0

主题

好友

1万

积分

管理员

UID
性别
考研年份
2014年
报考院系
公共管理学院
帖子
注册时间
2007-3-21

2#
发表于 2015-6-21 09:26:37 |只看该作者
【实例二】
  文化交流
  What is presented here is a very interesting scenario…… . From the subtitle we can infer that…… . Conspicuously,…… .
  We can deduce from the picture that…… . It partly owes to…… , and partly to…… . Except the case reflected in the picture, there are numerous evidence demonstrating…… . For example,…… .
  From a personal point of view, I am delighted to witness ……. To sum up,…… . As for China,…… . Therefore,……. I can firmly conclude that in the long run, cultural exchanges will contribute to a flourishing Chinese and global economy, as well as diversified cultures.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

1万

积分

管理员

UID
性别
考研年份
2014年
报考院系
公共管理学院
帖子
注册时间
2007-3-21

3#
发表于 2015-6-21 09:27:35 |只看该作者
【实例三】
  Several reasons account for the change. Firstly, we are in the information age today. Computers are useful in editing and data processing, make it easier for people to communicate with each other and provide all sorts of information. Secondly, computer skills can be a competitive edge for job hunter, which stimulates students' interest in computers and encourages them to have a good command of them. Finally, as the price of computers drops sharply recent years, more and more students can afford them.
  But some problems also arise, liking wasting students’ time and having negative effect on studies. Therefore, we, as students, should always keep in mind that we should use computer in an appropriate way.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver| ( 豫ICP备07041838号 ) |

郑大考研网育博书店 Powered by 育博书店

回顶部